Fight for the future

Polite Plea: You may have noticed the number of stories winding down here. Time moves on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or streaming YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Spike Chunsoft's otome brawler Kenka Bancho rocks

Originally teased over a year ago, Kenka Bancho is heading to Japanese Vita systems in July, and apart from a cracking bit of soundtrack mixes fighting games and visual novels. Not sure if this is an update on the PSP version or an all-new game, but it has to be worth checking out if it heads west. A gallery is building up on the game's site.

Okay, the game is new(ish) a sort of love adventure update that takes place after the final PSP chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment