Fight for the future

Polite Plea: You may have noticed the number of stories winding down here. Time moves on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age.
Since I don't have the time or content for a Patreon or streaming YT channel, please consider clicking an ad to help reach my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Japanese trailer time

So many announcements for the Switch these days, you can almost feel the energy sapping from the Vita camp in the west. But, fear nor, over in Japan the releases keep coming as this new bunch of teasers and trailers show.

First up is Konosuba, Attack the Destroyer, another fun pixel RPG from 5pb. Definitely something I'd pick up if anyone fancies bringing this our way.


Also on the way is Iwaihime: Matsuri, a visual novel from NIS America, after a teaser last month. Definitely one to put the willies up you, with the whole good girl gone mad/zombie thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment