Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Friday, February 3, 2017

More Side Kicks trailers, why isn't there more hype for this game?

Side Kicks is a cop adventure set in a very Japanese-ified version of California.

After last week's burst of video activity, there's been a few more clips put out to introduce the cast and keep the interest rolling. However, I guess because Extend is a minor publisher, the game is getting no love or little coverage from Japanese sites like Famitsu or Dengeki (a few stories last year aside).
Anyway, I like the look of it, so far there's no stupid teddy bears, the characters all look vaguely normal, they talk rather than scream or squeal all the time (so far) - perhaps I'm answering my own question!

No comments:

Post a Comment