Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Unboxing madness for PlayStation TV

Since Sony won't market the PlayStation TV properly, I guess its down to the tech/gaming community, and there's been quite a few unboxing videos pop-up on YouTube. Here's one of the better ones, from a general perspective - the overall takeaway, its teeny!

I guess there were some sales, as Warren mentions the updates and downloads were going slow, suggesting a minor hammering of the PSN servers (although that could have been Minecraft downloading to every Vita owner). Still, I don't think we'll be hearing from Sony about a best-launch ever, since most of the world still doesn't know this thing exists.

I'll do an EU unboxing when the time comes, but since we don't even get a nice bundle, I guess it's not going to look half as visually stimulating as this big box! You can find a bunch more unboxings here.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5