Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Gung Ho's genius Ragnarok Odyssey Ace advert will fly over your head

As regular readers will know, I'm bemused by most Japanese advertising, but then its not really for us. This time, however, Gung Ho has got it spot on with a damn near perfect commercial to hype the monster-sized battles you can fight in Ragnarok Odyssey Ace.



Makes me want to grab the original version and give it a damn good thrashing. Assuming this version will follow its predecessor west, after its August Japanese release. Some gameplay trailers and news here.

No comments:

Post a Comment