Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Spy Hunter trailer gives the game away

I think I'd like this game, I'll definitely like it when it is only £10-£15, which is what it looks worth to me. The trouble is, it costs £34.99 on PSN which is almost as offensive as the £39.99 for FIFA 13. It might be a bit more tempting if there was a demo, which I assumed since the PSN listing says "Spy Hunter Full Game" which suggests there would be one.



I can't see one yet, and if they're delaying the demo, that usually means the game isn't all that hot, which I wouldn't mind, as a little bit of vehicular mayhem doesn't have to be a work of genius, just being fun will do - but how can I tell? Definitely one for the budget rack I think.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5