Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Borderlands 2 for PS Vita, maybe...

As Peter Molyneux pointed out in his Rezzed speech just now, there is "too much technology, not enough products." So, while Randy Pitchford and the Gearbox mob would like Borderlands 2 to appear on Vita, they don't have the time or resources. Also speaking at Rezzed, his game would follow in the path of Phantasy Star Online with its PC to Vita continuous play.

He said, "One of the things I wish Sony would do is get behind Borderlands, because I'd love to see a Vita version of the game. I want to be able to have the character I'm working on with my PS3, and then when I'm on the road with my Vita I can just keep developing that same character because it exists on the cloud somewhere."

So, folks if you want some Borderlands on the go, time to start badgering Take 2 and Sony to get it done! UPDATE: Here's an e-petition you can sign to join in the cause. And Randy Pitchford mentioned that at least three developers had expressed an interest in taking on the project.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5