Fight for the future

Polite Plea: After almost seven years and 7,000 articles, the number of stories is slowing down. Time and developers move on, but I'll always be posting, as the Vita becomes the new Dreamcast.
However, I do need a new Vita as my launch day model is starting to show its age. Please consider clicking an ad to help my new Vita fund!
Once reached, hopefully in time for Christmas, I will remove all adverts, leaving this island of Vita life an ad-free oasis!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Orgarhythm trailer takes off New Order's Blue Monday

Well, that's what I thought when I saw it. I love this clip, no Orgarhythm gameplay, just blokes in suits and bemused passers-by. Neilo is bringing the colour-coded, music-led, strategy rhythm-action game to the Vita soon.



The game met with positive, if cocked-eyebrow, coverage from E3 and will definitely be one to watch, even in the gameplay might be the kind that polarises audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment