Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Full PS Vita advert out, now it makes sense!

Following on from that odd snippet yesterday, the full Sony Vita advert is out... and it makes sense. I suppose I could point out that there is no game with a Normandy scene, no boxing and I don't think one with airships in it. But that's picking (bullet) holes, also nothing will ever beat the boggle-eyed kid from the PS2 ads who had "conquered worlds!"



Are you ready for the world in play? I hope the sales staff in stores are when kids and their parents complaining on launch day that they want "the game they saw in the ad!" Oh, and it dropped the Japanese "Playstation" off the last second - boo! On the plus side its about a million times better than the new American advert.

And in French, if you're that way inclined...


Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5