Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Sony Starts Vita Online Advertising Campaign

Looking at the blog quickly, just noticed the first official Sony Vita advert (which I had to click on to find out more, so no Google, I'm not just boosting my own ad count). It takes you to Sony's Vita YouTube page which has a one-armed-bandit of experience to play with and you can also download a Vita Screensaver for Windows.


That YouTube page naturally has links to all the cool videos, but it doesn't really do the games-in-your-face thing that you'd hope for. Instead Sony is still pussy-footing around with this lifestyle stuff (not helped by all the random YouTube clips that appear). Stop it! Now!

Anyway, if you see the ad on this blog, please click it - its pretty much the only relevant one I've ever noticed (fish pedicures and server solutions seem to be my most regular ads). And, sign up on the Sony Vita page to get news of their updates.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5