Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

PlayStation Suite to Roam Far and Wide

An interesting rumor has surfaced that Playstation Suite, Sony's online archive of PSOne games, may spread to other devices such as iOS and beyond. Already coming to PSP2, PS3 and Android, Sony must have some confidence that it will be able to provide a big enough range of games to have a wide appeal, perhaps suggesting that the company is getting over the many hurdles to republishing these games.

A recent PlayStation blog post and some of my tweets cover the mighty effort to get an old game running (legally) in a modern store. As I'm currently enjoying Vagrant Story on my PSP, I'm all for the wider spread of old games - just wondering when they can do them with hardware smoothing/upscaling to improve the look of those primitive polygons.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5