Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

PS2 games coming to the PSP store?

Here's an interesting one, I saw a post on the Digital Spy PlayStation forum at the weekend about Vice City (not Vice City Stories - which triggered an eyebrow but not my brain) being available for free on the PSP store. I leapt for my PSP, having already grabbed Manhunt 2 in this manner, followed the instructions, only to get the message "Only available for PSP Go".

So I thought - bugger it - and thought no more about. Until this morning when Spong ran this article. So, either there was a minor case of brain fade on the behalf of a Sony person or something is going on in the background. It'll be cool to find out which, particularly with the PSP2 being easily powerful enough to run PS2 games.

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5